💻Critical Analysis of a Learning Experience.

 
Critical Analysis of a Learning Experience: 

                                                My best ICT lesson of my life:

On 3rd May 2023, Sir Thinley taught us about blogging as a communication tool in teaching and learning. I have heard and seen people doing blogs and I really admire the way people use blogs as a means to express their thinking and skills. When Sir told me that we were going to learn about blogs, it grabbed my attention and I was eager to learn about it.
In this lesson, first, we have learned the definition of blog and bloggers. A blog is an online journal or informational website where writers share their views, perspectives, ideas and many more. This very definition captivated me since I love to share my views and thinking with people. Most importantly, it is essential for the students to share their ideas and views when they learn about something. Thus, I think the best platform to do that is through blogs. Furthermore, blogs can be well integrated into teaching and learning as mentioned by Sir Thinley. That day I learned that blogs can be used in multiple ways and it can be utilized very well in education. Until now, I had the thinking that a blog was only meant for entertainment and sharing stories of individual people. However, after attending this lesson, my perspective on blogs has completely changed. 
After analysing the lesson, I think we can make a blog like a learning diary for the students. Here, students can keep notes on every topic and the interesting part is they can share their opinion about the topic in their blogs. Moreover, students can use a blog as a way to ask questions and clarify their doubts and the teacher/other students can comfortably clarify the doubts using a blog. In addition, learners can post articles based on their interest and expertise. For this reason, this digital platform is interactive and helpful for the students and teachers. 
Therefore, it would be very nice if we could encourage students and teachers to use blogs, since it is user-friendly and it enables students to foster their writing and thinking skills. Moreover, we have been using portfolios to maintain the progress of the students, but now we can easily use blogs to maintain the records since we can uploads files, images, videos and many more. Furthermore, using blogs from an early stage of life could produce capable and competent bloggers in the future like Denker’s Getaway. Most importantly, students can get more exposure by using blogs, they can frequently interact with each other, and students learn best through interactions. For this reason, when I go to school I will make my students use blogs and interact/teach through blogs sometimes.
 
Thank You La!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

😊Summary of my Blog

Educational images for assessment