😊Summary of my Blog


Hello everybody,

Welcome to my blog. The blog is not very captivating but I hope you will enjoy going through it. I am here to share a brief summary of my blog. Firstly, I have my introduction post where you will know a lot about me (Karma Jurmey). Then I have some of my personal photos which I wanted to share with you all.  

Secondly, I have a few articles that Sir told us to do for the assessment. You can see three articles, which are mostly reflections and reports. The topics of the articles are provided below: 


  1. Reflection on the use of ICT educational tools in Teaching and Learning.
  2. Reflection paper on ICT in education.
  3. Critical Analysis of a Learning Experience.

In addition, I also have a few personal articles. Please go through it if you have time. Not only this, but I also have five educational pictures with a great story behind them. I took those pictures on my ancient Samsung phone. The highlight of the blog is, there is a short video of my day's excursion video assignment. I gave my best and enjoyed making the video, so please enjoy the video on YouTube and kindly like the video as well.  


Lastly, I hope you will have a great time going through my blog.


Thank you and happy reading.

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Educational images for assessment