Karma Jurmey (Introduction).


Greetings to all the handsome and beautiful people. 
This is Karma Jurmey and I am from Kurtoe Lhuntsi but sadly I have never been there. Currently, I am studying at Paro College of Education and I love to do presentations and giving talks to people. I also love listening to music and watching movies. 

I am a tortoise in speed but a lion in determination. Until now I have been blessed and cared by my only mother. People say that one son to a single mother is quite precious and its a fortune. I strongly believes in it, this is because in my 21 years of stay in this challenging world; I have always got the supports and blessings from my God and my personal deities. 

Enough of my boring introduction! Let me ask you a question? 
How many times do you poop in a week? 


Good day! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

😊Summary of my Blog

Educational images for assessment