21st May (Tiger Nest with Guest)

 


Yesterday evening I got a call from my friend who is a cultural tourist guide. He told me that he needed a guide for a day for Tiger Nest's hike. As I have already done the guide training and I also have the license with me, he told me to take the guest to the Tiger's Nest. 

To be honest, I was very happy and excited to take the tourist there. I have some experience in the tourism industry as I did some tours in the last winter. I gladly accepted the offer and today I went to Tiger's Nest with a lovely Indian family. 

The interesting fact is, 2 guest of mine are very old. The grandpa is 77 years old and the grandma is 75. Again there was one little girl who is 7 years old. I am proud to say that they completed the hike without any problem. They appreciated me for my guiding skills and for motivating them to complete the hike. In return, I thanked them to visiting Bhutan and paying 1200 SDF to the government which will be used to provide free education and health care in Bhutan. 

It was a memorable day in my life😊

Here are some pictures of the hike;


 



The beautiful Tiger's Nest. 



77 years old Grandpa who completed the hike. 



                                                                  The entire family 



                                                               Climbing the steep stairs. 


THANK YOU LA!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

😊Summary of my Blog

Educational images for assessment